Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Cookie Sale Update

It's that time of the year again, I am currently getting ready for our upcoming Cookie Sale...

Cookie Sale
January 17 - March 3

Some important things to know and or remember:

There is no early bird selling! This means your girls can't sell, make facebook posts, distribute flyers, etc. until January 17.

I will be placing our inital cookie order in two weeks! So, I need to get an idea of how many cookie booths we think the troop would like to do.

Please note:

If there are two girls at the booth, there must be two adults at the booth as well.

All adults working a booth, must be registered with Girl Scouts as an adult volunteer and they must have a background clearance done! So, if you have not done this yet, please do so as soon as possible.

I will also need to get an idea of how many booths you would like your Brownie to do. I would like for them to each at least work one booth. I can't guarantee dates, locations, or times until January.

If you have any questions about the cookie sale, please do not hesitate to contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment