Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Homework Reminders

At Friday's Family Dinner Celebration, your Brownies will also be receiving the badges they have earned to date.

So, this is a reminder that if your Brownie has any incomplete homework assignments, I will need them submitted by this Wednesday (1/23) as I need time to prepare for Friday's Court of Awards Presentation.

1. Feeling Faces (Jayden?)

2. Old Photo (Ava, Claire, Cianna, Jayden, Maura, Sophia?)

3. Try 3 news foods or 3 new exercises (all Brownies still need to complete this?)

All of the above homework assignments just need confirmation that the assignment has been completed. You can just send me an email...

4. My Family Story (family tree - needs to be presented by all Brownies at the Family Celebration Friday night.)

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.


No comments:

Post a Comment