Monday, January 7, 2013

Reminders...

Thank You E-Card
Please remember your Brownie needed to send a thank you e-card to the Brownie who gave her a present at the December 14th meeting. So far, I only have confirmation that two Brownies have done this.

Family Potluck ~ January 25, 2013
If you haven't done so, please RSVP for this event through our SignUp Genius invitation link.
www.SignUpGenius.com/go/508084EADAA29A13-ourtroopour

Homework ~
Feeling Faces: We have several Brownies who did not complete this homework in time for our last meeting. They will have an opportunity to share it with us this week.

Old Photo: Your Brownie will get an opportunity to tell us if she completed this homework assignment.

Family Story Tree: Tree will need to be presented at the Family Potluck.

Cookie Booths
I will be securing the cookie booths for our troop this Thursday. If you have not told me how many booths your Brownie wants to work, you will have until Wednesday (1/9) to let me know. If I don't hear from you by then, I will assume that your Brownie will only be working one booth during the sale.

I have heard from the following Brownies about the number of booths they want to work: Katerina, Cianna, Sophia, Ava, and Claire.

Lip Sync ~ April 5, 2013
Please let me know if your Brownie will be participating in this event.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment